Monday, February 13, 2012

It's official.

As of today I can finally say I am a Broadcast Journalism major. No more of this, "I'm hoping to study..." or "I just applied to Broadcast Journalism. Wish me luck!" or the most awkward was saying, "I'm studying Broadcast Journalism." but when they ask you more questions you have to clarify with, "Well, I'm not actually in the program yet..." Nope, its a done deal. I am in!! FINALLY. (The icing on the cake was walking out of the Brimhall building, reading my acceptance letter and looking up to see my cousin Mike. Glad I had someone to share the news with because I was about to burst!)


{I volunteered in the BYU student newsroom this past semester to get some experience. It was a blast! I can't wait to actually be the one reporting. I'm in the very back in the group shot.}

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Big huge congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete