Saturday, May 28, 2011

SuperStar

I love bragging about my younger siblings because honestly they are just the coolest. My little sister Brenna is currently a Sophomore and she is destined for greatness. Ever since she won the Greenville Elementary Mile in 3rd grade everyone has known she'd be a star. Watching her run is like magic. Seriously. The best part is she is completely humble about it. I'm sure a lot of her competition want to hate her but its impossible. She currently holds I think 6 or 7 school records. She's nuts. The paper has been writing about her on a weekly basis and with out fail at least three times a week I get someone congratulating me on my success and I just smile and tell them its my superstar of a younger sister. Apparently we look alike? I love her to bits. The first video below is of the 400 meter prelims at the 2011 BYU Invitational, she is the one in the light blue. I love that you can't even see the rest of the competition on the home stretch. She ended up getting a .55 in the finals. INSANE! The second video is the 4x400 Meter Relay Finals. {The wonderful voice in the background is my Grandma Porter. She's the best.}




No comments:

Post a Comment