Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Adventure is out there!"

Long time no see...

Last week my family passed through Provo on their way home from a Spring Break trip down to Zions. {so jealous!} So I stopped over at my grandparents to chill with them for a bit. Anyways, my brothers and I ended up watching Disney's UP. Okay I am obsessed! If you can't tell from the change to my blog. Honestly, the first time I watched it I thought it was a little strange and got bored with it but for some reason this time I was hooked and I can't stop thinking about it.


I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that I'm in the middle of finals week {why am I blogging right now?!} and so ready to have some adventure in my life! Seriously, I can't wait to try new things, meet new people and hopefully see a little bit of the world while I'm at it.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure you'll be seeing the world very soon. Australia will soon be checked off the list of adventures!! :)

    ReplyDelete